- View Employees
- Track employee office location
- Assign Parking Spaces and issue Parking Decals
- Online registration with Pass.NET
Requester / Assistant
- Classify a Person as a Requester for visitor passes
- Classify a Person as a Caller for a Requester
- Email notification for:
- guest arrival
- pass confirmation
- canceled passes
- Request passes from the web in Pass.NET
Short Term Requester
- Give an employee of a production the short-term ability to request passes
- Associates with a Show / Event / Department
- Configure system access for Short Term Requesters
- Review and approve online registration requests from Pass.NET.
- Reserve parking assignments for a Deal.
- Issue parking decals for a Deal.
- Create citations for parking infringements
- Create visitor, VIP, and extended passes for guests
- Specify Parking, Building, and Campus destinations
- Specify Gate Access, so that officers can direct visitors to specific gates.
- Write messages to officers that will appear at gates.
- Track passes that were issued for visitors
- Add multiple guests to passes.
- Copy passes as templates for new passes.
- Restrict visitor access on holidays or weekends.
- Standard Pass creation is validated against restricted access person table
- Create pre-printed passes that will allow visitors to access the Campus for an event.
- Create gate-printed passes that allow the guards to issue event passes at the gate.
Show / Event / Department
- Displays a log of passes that were issued
- Add a company that needs to access the Campus periodically to provide services (for instance delivery and catering services).
- Add a driver for a vendor. Allows specific individuals that represent the vendor to be granted access.
- Track passes issued for Drivers
- Assign Vendor Access Cards for the Driver
Restricted Access Person
- Add someone whose access to the Campus has been restricted.
- Assign multi-level restricted access classification to a person
- Log incidents involving a Restricted Access Person
- Add security personnel who work at gates, write citations, and issue passes
Lost and Found
- Log items that have been reported as lost or found
- Track the disposal of lost and found items.
- Issue Standard Passes
- Issue Vendor/Driver passes
- Issue Employee passes
- Issue Generic Passes
- Use text searches or driver’s license scanner (magnetic and OCR) to search for:
- Standard Passes
- VIP Standard Passes
- Extended Standard Passes
- Generic Passes
- Restricted Access Persons
- Create On-Demand gate passes
- Conduct surveys where the officers press a key to increment the survey count
- Validate driver license scanning with restricted access person table
- Allows surveys and messages to be displayed to gate officers
- Allows you to rename or translate any caption in the application or reports.