- Database - Runs on SQL Server 2005 and later.
- Most of the business logic is implemented in the database for efficiency and reuse across the productline.
- Supports replication and we have utilities to monitor, send alerts, and recover from replication failures.
- Automatic updates apply hotfixes to ensure that the database is always running smoothly.
- Runs natively on Windows 2000 and later.
- Runs on any platform if you deploy it with Terminal Services or use a Windows Virtual Machine.
- Runs on Symbol's Windows Mobile Barcode Guns
- Allows guards to scan passes for information.
- Alllows guards to issue parking citations.
- IIS Web Application - Runs on Windows Server 2003 and later.
- Browser Support: Internet Explorer 6 and later, Chrome, FireFox, Safari, and Opera.
- Browse your inventory catalog including advanced packages such as kits and completes with their
options and sets with their walls. Uses AJAX for superior performance across any network landscape.
- Customers can build their own Request for Quotes from the web.
- Management can schedule and run Data Warehouse reports from the web.
- Runs on Web-Enabled smart phones such as Blackberry, Android, and iPhone.
- Allows visitor passes to be created from web browsers on mobile phones.